sábado, 18 de junho de 2011

SILENCE

I could spend my life hearing your silence

cause it springs like the voice of the rose,

it sings like the rhythm of the ocean,

when there is no sound between the waves.

I stop everything that I've been doing with my soul,

with my wings, and I use them to listen and keep.



You are not like everybody else.



You are like an one that came from the galaxies,

with veils of light or tissue, white or blue, or something

and everything that we want is to be pleasant,

cause we are burning of tenderness.

But there is a fear which stabs the stomach,

a fear of doing the wrong thing, being untimely,

being too much Latin-American and brute.

So when a smile becomes true, it's the eden,

the contact with the higher, the beautiful, the pure.



I could spend my life listening to your silence.

Cause it is religion. And I never found that kind of peace before.





Igor Buy

Nenhum comentário: